Having great communications and being agile are huge assets and differentiators for a business these days. When your teams and customers are separated by geography, the chance of miscommunication increases exponentially. Miscommunication can lead to lost sales and a bad reputation.
Why Video Collaboration Is Best For Remote Communications
- Email communication can be cumbersome – It’s easy to lose important information or keep the email thread in proper order.
- Video requires the participants to be engaged – Intercall revealed in a study that 80% of employees remain distracted with non-work activities during conference calls. A Wainhouse Research survey of business executives found that 78 percent of respondents consider online video effective for business communications.
How Video Can Influence Critical Business Processes
- Marketing – Nothing can beat face-to-face communication. Video can be used to explain products or services. Video communication is a great tool developing relationships in a way that just isn’t possible over the phone. It’s also a great tool for customer service and customer training.
- Sales – Training your salespeople is key to your success and there is no other medium that can provide real-time interaction and feedback to your salespeople like video conferencing.
- Human Resources (HR) – Video helps HR teams work faster and make better decisions. An Aberdeen report found video conferencing can bring down recruitment costs-per-hire by up to 32 percent.
SimpTech Solutions installs video conferencing and collaboration systems for businesses in Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area and beyond. We offer a full-range of services from audiovisual system design to installation and support. We have industry-certified AV system integrators on staff who are well versed in all the latest technologies and functional design.
Contact us (513-257-2432) for a Free Consultation!
About SimpTech Solutions
SimpTech Solutions operates as a residential and commercial electronics systems design and integration firm to deliver simple, flexible, and feature-rich technology solutions for customers across Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati.
Why Choose SimpTech Solutions?
Because we listen to you! Once we fully understand what you want, we can put together a solution to fulfill all your needs and your greatest desires.
- Guidance – The knowledge to educate you on the latest technologies available and discuss how they might benefit your lifestyle.
- Personalization – The skill to create or upgrade an electronic system that is uniquely yours.
- Convenience – All work from design to installation to user training is done for you. We handle all the details to bring you a great end result.
- Integration – The expertise to unite several separate electronic components together so they function as an easy-to-use cohesive system.