Commercial Audiovisual Tips – What Your Lobby and Meeting Rooms Say About Your Business
Your lobby, meeting room and public areas of your business say a lot about what your company values as important. You’ve heard the old saying, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression!” It’s as true today as when it was first created. Companies may be stylish, organized, on the ball, and tech savvy, but if that’s not how they are perceived my strategic partners and clients, they will have a problem. Many strategic partners and clients first get to know your company by visiting your office. The first place they see is your lobby and most likely the next please will be one of your meeting rooms. Don’t blow your first impression!
Interpretations Clients and Partners Can Make From Visiting Your Office
- Your Company is Organized (or not)! Is your company still paper centric? Do you have a bunch of file cabinets in plain view? If so, your company is going to look behind the times. On the other hand, does your company have state of the art communications and presentation systems? Do you have digital signage that explains what you do and your latest achievements? If so, you’ll look like your organized, on the ball, and successful and established enough to have these systems in place.
- Your Company Cares About Its Guest (or not)! Is your lobby laid out to make it accommodating to guests? Do people feel comfortable and welcomed in your lobby and meeting rooms? Is it clean? If so, then you are still in the running for a great partnership or another sale. If not, you could be risking your company’s future.
- Your Company Has Style (or not)! Have you every been to a party without any music or where there isn’t a good place for conversation? Have you ever been to someone’s house where all the walls are beige? It’s not interesting or fun. Business can be grueling and you want to work with companies who have style to make it all bearable. Don’t do everything else right but make a bad impression and lose the opportunity.
- Your Company is Tech Savvy (or not)! These days having and understanding latest technological advances is crucial for a business. Interactive displays, touch screen technology, and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) systems will attract and impress customers and partners alike.
Changing Your Image With Audiovisual Design
Think about how you want to be perceived by your clients and partners and then work toward that goal. Audio-visual equipment can keep you organized and make an impression. It’s not all fluff! Most companies strive for style and professionalism. An experienced Audiovisual company can help you every step of the way.
SimpTech Solutions offers a full-range of services from audiovisual system design to installation and support. We have industry-certified AV system integrators on staff who are well versed in all the latest technologies and functional design.
About SimpTech Solutions
SimpTech Solutions operates as a residential and commercial electronics systems design and integration firm to deliver simple, flexible, and feature-rich technology solutions for customers across Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati.
Why Choose SimpTech Solutions?
Because we listen to you! Once we fully understand what you want, we can put together a solution to fulfill all your needs and your greatest desires.
- Guidance – The knowledge to educate you on the latest technologies available and discuss how they might benefit your lifestyle.
- Personalization – The skill to create or upgrade an electronic system that is uniquely yours.
- Convenience – All work from design to installation to user training is done for you. We handle all the details to bring you a great end result.
- Integration – The expertise to unite several separate electronic components together so they function as an easy-to-use cohesive system.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING...
3528 Columbia Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45226
Join Mailing List